Choose A Plan That Suits You
Get started now with a Monthly WordPress Maintenance Plan and our expert WordPress web team will perform a in-depth 5 point site review for free ($99 value) as a signing bonus. This will cover site speed, security, On-page SEO, Conversion rate analysis and more.
If you are not ready to join a monthly maintenance plan yet, order a once off Fix.
- 3 x 60 Minute Changes/Fixes Per Month
- 24 – 48 Turnaround Time
- Plugin Updates And Management
- WordPress Core Updates And Management
- Regular Full Website Backups
- Site Speed Improvement
- Site Security Improvement
- Submit Unlimited Small Jobs for One Site
- Same Day Turnaround On One Fix Per Day
- Detailed Notes For Every Job
- 24 Hour Live Chat & Email Support
- Security Protection Upgrades
- Proactive WordPress And Plugin Upgrades
- Theme Upgrades If Required
- Secure Remote Backups
- SEO & Site Speed Improvement
- Emergency Care
- Site Improvement Suggestions
- Jobs Checked By Our Quality Assurance Team
- Everything In The Gold Plan Plus:
- SUBMIT UP TO 3 FIXES PER 24 HOURS
- Quicker Turnaround Times On All Fixes
- Premium Plugin Integrations
- Same Business Day Turnaround
- Priority Support And Fixes
- Managed Service – We Take Care Of Everything
*Submit unlimited tasks, tasks will be worked on for up to 1 hour per business day (2 hours for Professional). Cancel any time – No long-term contract.
ADD SUPER FAST AND SECURE WEB HOSTING to any plan for $25 a month.
Don’t require monthly support? Order a single job for $69.
The Ultimate WordPress Support & Maintenance Service
HOW IT WORKS
If there is anything urgent, we are available 24 / 7 via live chat.
*We are here to solve your issues. If you have a WordPress issue, let us solve it today.
The Highest Rated WordPress Help, Support & Maintenance Company
Life Is Too Short – Join Hundreds of Stress Free WordPress Site Owners
Common Jobs We’ll Quickly Fix For You:
WordPress website updates, changes to images and content;
Structural changes like main menus, navigation and forms;
WordPress core updates and plugin updates;
Page formatting issues or template issues;
Emergency care and support if you break something;
Setting up new features on your site;
Plugin research to help you achieve your desired result;
Screen size and responsive design issues;
WordPress website backups and migrations;
SEO on-page set up, suggestions and ongoing support;
WordPress speed optimizations so your site runs super fast;
WordPress Fixes like broken pages, redirections, new pages, typos etc;
WordPress compatibility issues and solutions;
WordPress security to prevent hacking;
Improperly embedded code;
Browser compatibility issues;